To all Returnees/"Balikbayans": POEA mandates all workers to register at bmonline.ph to secure OEC or OEC Exemption. Those who have previously registered must go through the website for necessary updates on their personal data, employment and travel details every time they are on vacation in the Philippines.
- Refer to owwa.gov.ph for details on how to secure the OFW e-CARD
- Passport should be valid for not less than 6 months from departure date. For renewal appointment requirements, refer to dfa.gov.ph
- Update IPAMS of your overseas employment status - promotion, awards, resignation, transfer of employment, etc.
- Update your OWWA Welfarefund Membership every two years before it falls due. Keep all receipts for future reference.
- Update your SSS, Philhealth and PAGIBIG membership annually.
Should you need any assistance, you may contact IPAMS Employee Relations at +632.8234.5640 up to 41 local 501 or 504 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All aspiring applicants for overseas work are now required to get eREgistration Account at POEA website. Click the link for you to go directly to their website: POEA eServices. For guidance, please click this link: eRegistration Manual. IPAMS shall require applicants to provide a copy of printed eRegistration Form for our reference. An eRegistration Number is a requirement for all Filipino Applicants for the Agency's issuance of Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC).
Final interview via mobilephone or skype is tentatively set twice a month.
- Senior Maintenance Technician
- Technician (Equipment Maintenance)
- Instrument Technician
- Senior Supervisor (Housekeeping Maintenance)
- Aircon Technician
- Commis I
- Commi II
- Chef de Partie
- Junior Sous Chef
- Senior Driver (Ramp Operator)
- Continental Cook
- Dining Hall Supervisor
- Kitchen Appliance Technician
- Tea Boy
- Telephone Operator
- Assistant Cook
- Captain Waiter
- VIP Waiter / Waiter
FOR MALE AND FEMALE FOOD AND BEVERAGE PERSONNEL
October 23-24, 2019 (Wednesday-Thursday)
9:00AM to 3:00PM
- Commi I
- Commi II
- Crew Member
- Host / Hostess
- Waiter / Waitress
- Chef de Partie
- Store Administrator
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Raising Cane's
- Dean & Deluca
FOR MALE AND FEMALE FASHION AND RETAIL PERSONNEL
- Print-out IPAMS application form
- Updated resume
- Passport size photograph (2 pcs, white background)
- Colored passport copy valid for at least 30 months from the time of interview
- Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar (PEOS) certificate. Clink link to create PEOS certificate now.
- Photocopy of NBI clearance for travel abroad (valid for one (1) year- if available)
- Highest Educational Certificate (College Diploma and TOR or Highschool Diploma)
- Employment and Training Certificates (if any)
October 25-26, 2019 (Friday-Saturday) IPAMS Office Deadline of application is on October 23, 2019.
Qualified Walk-in Applicants shall be entertained.
Qualified candidates will be scheduled for a Skype interview.
Qualified Walk-ins will be entertained.
DOWNLOAD IT NOW ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE/TABLET AND APPLY FOR THE BEST OVERSEAS AND LOCAL JOBSIndustrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS) has launched another technological innovation in order to reach more job seekers in search of the best overseas and local jobs. This is all made easy through the IPAMS Mobile Application (App).
The IPAMS Mobile App reaches more applicants nationwide and worldwide through their use of smartphones and tablets. The App is available in the Apple Store (iOS) for iPhone/iPad users and in Google Play for Android-capable mobile phone and tablet users (Samsung, MyPhone, Cherry Mobile, etc.).
All job openings are posted in real-time as how they are posted in the IPAMS official website. In addition to this, job seekers can browse through job openings, local and overseas, and apply using the app.
Read more on article here.
- Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for Special Recruitment Activities. IPAMS does not collect placement and processing fees for all our worldwide recruitment.
- All applicants for our overseas hirings must personally submit their application and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS office only. Interviews are only conducted by IPAMS authorized recruitment personnel and no skype interview is being conducted without our formal notice.
- Any similar transaction must be immediately reported and verified with us for appropriate action.
All applicants are encouraged to take the Mandatory Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar (PEOS) ASAP. Be ready and start your overseas career journey here. Submit your certificate of completion to IPAMS upon application.
The Philhealth Board had approved the new premium contributions for all membership categories to more accurate and sustainable levels, way back in 2011.
Based on current and expected benefit utilization and payments, the new rate for land-based Overseas Filipino Workers covered under the OWP was set to Php 2,400.00 a year in 2011, in anticipation of new benefits that were introduced in 2012 for all members. This premium amount equals that of the poorest of the poor which under the law must be the minimum of any premium contribution by any sector.
To provide members under this category enough time to adjust, premium increases were phased-in, with premiums pegged at Php 1,200.00 per year on 01 January 2012 followed by an increase to Php 2,400.00 per year supposedly on 01 January 2013 but was deferred to 01 January 2014 as a result of several dialogues with OFW groups and stakeholders.
For CY 2012, benefit payments to OWP members and their beneficiaries for confinements abroad and in local hospitals has reached 130.53% over premiums collected. PhilHealth has likewise increased its benefit package with the introduction of Z benefits (catastrophic packages) and the granting of primary care packages, simplified to case rate payments including no balance billing for the sponsored sector in government facilitates.
Philhealth commits to implement the National Health Insurance Program (NHIP) consistent with the law creating it, and uphold its principles of "social solidarity" and "compulsory coverage." Social solidarity means that everyone pitches in to care for the health of each and every Filipino. This is further strengthened by compulsory coverage that would address adverse selection. Together, these principles mandates the enrollment and membership of every citizen in order to attain the full benefits of Universal Health Care.
An OWP member may opt to pay his/her premium contribution for more than a year in CY 2013 at an annual premium contribution of Php 1,200.00.
OWP members may choose to either pay at least two (2) years in advance payment or the number of years as stipulated in the Contract of Work, but not exceeding five (5) years, at the current premium rate. After the validity period, however, the prevailing rates shall apply.